Sunday, January 10, 2010

Work outs postponed on account of being Orange

...Not exactly orange, more like Homer Simpson yellow--yep--seems like all my complaining about something wrong in my system..finally reared it's colorful head in the form of a jaundice looking complexion...and a urine sample that nearly made my doctor 'plotz' out of concern for me..so yeah it's now a "pancreas-liver" kind of thing...she admonished me for my abandon with wine..and not checking my blood pressure more frequently...and I said ..

"I feel great when I work out...I'll check in for tests right after this weeks HEAVY sets..."

she cut me off....

'YOU'RE NOT WORKING OUT--you're 3 seconds from being sent to a hospital..AND I don't care what You say...you're taking blood pressure meds whether you want them or not.'

argh--so I skipped my light and heavy workouts this week...and took the meds..AND they GAVE me symptoms--yep, I take these damn things and on the 2nd day--I get stabbing pains in my left pec area that lasted all day...so I think I'll ask her for BABY Blood Pressure meds.

I went for tests (blood again) and I gave them 8 or so test tubes of claret..and an ice tea colored urine sample...If that was someone Else's sample I'd count the guy DEAD in 2 days...

So I'm awaiting my results (again) eating only friendly foods...funny how the body works..I craved salad with red cabbage-Garbanzos and Artichoke hearts the other day--come to read up on liver de-tox and THOSE items are in the list of suggested items..your body KNOWS this stuff...

So til I know what's up with my inner giblet gravy--plus the Ol' B.P. I will follow docs orders so that I can live another day to battle gravity some time sooner than later...

Yes, I know doctors ALWAYS tell you to not over do it in the gym (or don't even lift competitively) but for once I'll humor her and stay way from the gym until the verdict is in..

BTW--I'm drug free for life (steroids and growth hormone etc.) so my traffic cone color is NOT from that poop....had to mention that..because it is the first concussion people jump to...when barbell people get sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get well soon Robo!

Hit the carrot juice(unless the Doc says no) and the fiber.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home