Sunday, November 22, 2009

Catching Up !

Just got back from the gym--did today's "Heavy Day" altho it was pretty light...Raw pin presses again, no arch today, so the numbers were embarrassing --315 X2- 2 sets of 335X2 345 365 365 then reverse purples, and doubles with 405 for 4 sets-- doubles with 415 for 3 sets--end of workout...Wednesday, mid week I did a workout very similiar to this as I knew it was the last day I could get to the gym...
... before I had a dreaded Colonoscopy (Friday 20th) I was down to 281 pounds the day of 'The voyage of the damned camera' (ready for my close up?? Euueew ! )--they don't tell ya of the tenderness the day after...and of the NON- GAS -GAS !! right after the proceedure...yep..when recovering from the jim jones kool aid (actually, it's a 'shot' now) in the hospital beds..the nurses (knowing we're all on drugs) say --and I quote...

"During your proceedure everyone, lots of air was pumped into you..you will feel as tho you must pass gas--do not be shy...let er RIP...this is GOOD for you..and since it is only 'air' you will not smell up the air..anyone want to get us started??"

So I did my impression of a motorboat...er...hydroplane...duration of rumble was 9 to 12 seconds...and it could be heard in the hall...35 feet away...some poor old guy in a bed nearby nearly cried and said..."GOD I wish that coulda been me...I havent farted like that since I was 15" later, in my best announcer voice...I said
'And now ladies and gentlemen..I'd like to fart the beautiful Blue Danube"
(song)
and I let fly with yet another FLUTTER that topped the first..for my efforts I was given 2 muffins -2 cups of apple juice and permission to put my clothes on and call a taxi..
Here I am with my best farters trophy.
Hey Vancouver PLUSA readers...Mayfair sold out of the November issue--but re-ordered --NOW there are 7 issues with Shawn Frankl on the cover...this issue is now BACK in--if you missed it..go get it today..that's on Broadway in Vancouver just past Granville going west.

1 Comments:

Blogger i am Susan said...

Have you ever heard of Youth Juice? I know you work hard at your body and YJ fills in all the gaps in ones diet....great stuff. By the Way it is Canadian product...made right in your backyard...Summerland BC.

www.susanoseen.youryouthjuice.com

1. It's a full-spectrum multi-vitamin with 19 different vitamins, minerals, and phyto-nutrients.

2. It contains 7 whole ORGANIC Berries

3. It has 3 sea vegetables (one being Fucoidan, which has been studied extensively for many health benefits. If you google just Fucoidan alone, there have been over 750 studies done on it.

4. It has an ORAC score of 123 000 per bottle, 13000 per serving, which is the highest anti-oxidant rating on the market to date. (It is so high because it comes from whole foods, not just juice extracted from berries)

5. It contains 200 mg of Ellagitannins in every bottle as well.

6. We are a Functional Food, not a juice!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home