Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reverse Band benches to 505

I Went up to Target Fitness today and got in a "Heavy" rack workout..benched 225X12- 315X3 + 335+ 355+ 365+ 365+ 365 to warm up (no shirt of course) then instead of shirt work...I did the reverse blue bands again--405 X8 +455X3
then 505 for 5 singles...
my triceps felt very worked after this, and the poundages were up from last week's workout ...so these alternate sessions are keeping me at least close to what some of the 'shirt' sessions do...due to Holiday stuff I wont be doing shirt training til the 26th...so this style might keep me ready til then---

Good News --the WABDL World's will be in November 2010 at the Spectacular Las Vegas Hilton--my next years Birthday will be out of the way by then and I'll be able to compete in the 68 to 74 age group...no matter what, I'll shoot for World records then...nice to be able to plan so far ahead !

Hey--did you play my little movie below yet??...Deadlift bozo is waiting...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Robo,

I still can't see your video?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now I see it :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

Eeek ! Sorry you had trouble seeing it--it seems this format is really reliable--actually, other places I 'plop' my videos don't do as well --or go as simply...anyway..hope it was worth it --


AND I WILL put the 'Doug' link at the side bar ASAP---I'll try now..as a matter o-fat'

best
robo

11:04 AM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Garett--

Your link to Doug Hepburn is UP now permanently to the side...thanks for restoring that great piece of history !

BTW the deadlift bozo video has sound too
in case ya missed it first time...

best robo

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home