Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Deadlift Bozo



Click this-- to watch Deadlift Bozo's quick little movie !


( BLOGSPOT seems to have problems showing video that IS there-a "not here" message sometimes appears--I hope this glitch can fixed across the board)

I did this cartoon character in Amorphium 3
a modeling program that allows real time creativity...I ad libbed the quick little bit.. about a judging snafu--

"If a guy does MORE than the rule of the lift mandates... will he still get 'turned down?"


Today's Bench workout was nothin special--that's why ya get the 'movie'

I did speed benches with as much force as I could get on the bar--with 225X4 for 6 sets--and doubles with 315 for 4 sets--this will set me up for a heavy workout on Saturday !!

Fast Forward Saturday workout went well !

3 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Costa said...

Return of the bawdy snatchers?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

HA HA
Great comment
my learned friend !!


thanks !!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Thùy Liên said...

I have more useful information from this article. Thanks for sharing.
msn hotmail entrar

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home