Sunday, November 02, 2008

Heavy Raw reverse to 550 !

one of my first animations using ZBrush and ULead back in 1999

I did the light /Fast workout Wednesday, so today was maximal effort day without the Katana shirt.
(that's next Saturday-4 days before the WABDL Worlds )

Pin Presses from a dead stop at chest, as is the routine.

135 X 15
225X8
315X5
365X2
385X1
390X1
395X1
The 390 and 395 we're easy enough to handle--but my right shoulder was dragging...and I felt slight strain in my pec tie in...so I put on the blue bands to assist the bar and went to
405 X6
500X3
525X2
545X1
550X1
Altho the reverse bands gave me lots--I really felt the work on these reps and singles--it was a great workout !

I worked out at Target and ran into lots of very nice 'strength oriented' fitness people ...that facility is becoming VERY popular in Vancouver....
and for a 'non fitness guy' like myself, who expected to be "Zalko'ed" when he walked in... I really appreciate their sponsorship.

Just down the street is Mayfair Magazines, AND the NEW (Sept. issue) Powerlifting USA Magazine is in stock.

OHH MY GAWD !! It's ONLY 11 more lifting days till the WABDL WORLDS !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home