Friday, February 08, 2008

Who's a 'cover boy'? who is? atta boy, good boy !! SIT !

WOW !!
There is the New Powerlifting USA (Jan 2008) with the WABDL Worlds Report !!
and among 900 pound Bencher Tiny Meeker...and Odd Haugen 722 deadlift at 58 Years old...there I am with my 551 Bench !


What an honor to be with all of these 6 champions--but ya know what really amazes me?? Olicio Dos Santos and his 672 Deadlift at 63 --and Karen Campbell's 400 at only 188 bodyweight...and Drug Free !! I'm seriously proud to be pictured on this stellar cover.

OK --this is the high point in my career !

I guess that 'truck' can run over me now...I'm
"sat-i-fied" !!!

here is the full cover--click on this--and it will enlarge--click back to come back to 'this here' blog--I had worked heavy on Saturday and Sunday--so I did the light 'speed' work on Wednesday ! Worked lighter to "baby" both my shoulders but got in a great workout with 12 sets of 4 reps 275 lbs and 1 single with 345 and 365 each--working out Sunday maybe some shirt work at Target !!

whooo hooo the cover has got me stoked !! (altho the '65' is hard to read)
with Chinese New Year here....
does my GUNG HAY look FAT in this CHOY??

8 Comments:

Blogger Ruth and Fred said...

Oh man!!! This is second only to getting your mug on the cover of the Rolling Stone!

"I mean, I can see it right now--we'd be up front,
Oh, we'd be smilin'... beauuuuutiful!"

1:50 PM  
Blogger Tony Tomra said...

So cool, you deserve it Sorry but better than the cover of the rolling stones, but are you getting richer? aw, who cares you bench 551. can,t wait to get this copy it's a keeper

4:27 PM  
Blogger zaitsoff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:59 PM  
Blogger zaitsoff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

Hey Zaitsoff--Thank you for your "congratulations" on the cover ..but on one factor you jumped to an erroneous conclusion, that might have resulted in embarrassment for one party --so I deleted it...but do appreciate your 'cover' comment.

5:39 AM  
Blogger zaitsoff said...

sorry thught the wrong thing

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go my friend! You deserve the recognition.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Eugene Costa said...

Felicitations, mon ami!

The honor is two-way--for the mag and for you!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home