Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to the Gym !

First day back after the Pasco meet and I went heavy and did my usual --pushing the bar right from my chest (on the pins) rack lockouts with varied weights...I had worried about my right shoulder, but all seemed to be fine once I warmed up--I did a good workout with...
225X12
315X5+3
365X2+1
385
385
390
and
395
Bar felt good...and I seemed to feel stronger than I did at the meet...

Over at my "experimental humor" site --Thorndike Pickledish...I did a rant about today's workout...it's about those little things that rub us raw at the gym --give us a look and listen by clicking this> Sorry Ass Gym Rant Animation

thanks--see ya next time...and if you haven't seen the Pasco pix--scroll below AND check the link to my other power site at the end of the feature !

3 Comments:

Blogger zaitsoff said...

very interesting story,as for the comment about him being with the russian mafia, you never know.just to be safe have someone else start your car for awhile

6:45 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

Yes--I'm going to have my neighbor with the 24/7-- YAPPY dog-- start my car..

thanks..zaitsoff...that was a super funny remark...

as 'wrong as I sound during this dissertation --this guy really is off his 'cart' I'd better just try to go when he isn't there..or I may 'lose it' and impale myself on my own free membership.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home