Saturday, February 21, 2009

Heavy shirt to 600X 2 partials

Used the shirt and hit a nice 600, at what might be a 2 board level ...felt pretty strong today...here is the best of the singles with 600 pounds---



The test will be to get a real lift together...today I did a pretty nice 'gym' rep with 550 but it felt like it was going to get away from me at the chest ...so to practice a full meet style workout soon, will be important to seeing me succeed in my first meet this year...

the workout was as follows, warm up 135 X20 225X 8X2 308+330+330+350
then the Katana was put on--with a 440 'shirt loosening rep' 507 for a touch n' go--550 for a touch n' go---

then 573 in the safety racks THEN 600 in the safety racks for 2 partial singles...the video shows the best single about 3 inches from touching and going back up...

I did a lot of reverse band reps with Bruce and Nancy and really felt that work ...as I attempted to fire the weight up ballistically !!--all in all a terrific workout.
Now, today's celebrity guest !!


click to play-sound on-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home