Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday, only One day !

Santa put in a lot of reps lifting presents and shows a trimmer physique than he did in the Mall just 9 days ago.

With the weather and Holidays...I've missed one of my workouts each week for the last two...plus the shirt workout at Nancy's gym, was postponed due to weather...it snowed all day Saturday !!!

So early today... I walked to Target and did the pin press workout again...
( it is a clever way when no spotters are available and you want to go heavy)

went
barX30
135X12
225X6
315X3
365X2
385
385
390
then moved the pins up 2.5 inches to hole#5 and locked out,
405X5
455
455
and that was it....
this was light enough to recover from by next workout and heavy enough to keep me used to heavy raw work !

If there was ever any doubt that I start right at the chest at 4 holes...today I didn't have to arch much to touch for the start...proof that Holiday food and wine has thickened me....soon my range of motion will be that of an action figure !
He never wore a coat in the winter ....many people stopped to give him money so he could buy a coat and bundle up...secret is, he didn't like coats...but hit on a very easy way to raise money for his next bench shirt !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home