Monday, August 04, 2008

Video of my 573 bench press AND more Pics !

CLICK HERE TO SEE NEWEST ENTRIES OF BENCH BOZO !!


August 2nd 2008
WABDL Iron Gladiators Great Northern Bench Press and Deadlift Championships !

WABDL World Record !
(Masters 61-67)

Let me share with you--some great pics of the lifting action !
Al had one of the best deadlifts of the entire lifting day here he is with the weight of a small car !

Gary and Mike are running things at the head table ! Elma is in charge of statistics--Gary and Elma are the power behind WABDL.ORG


James Crawford BEST LIFTER
captured by Nancy Carpenter's Camera


Vince Eldridge opens Raw in the bench
Perry Plush helps out in the warm up room as Joe Head spots
This is Legendary Mike Scott--who announced those FABULOUS Hawaii Record Breaker meet videos...years ago --he had surfer hair !! he was our meet announcer along with Gus Rethwisch the president and founder of WABDL

My best lifter certificate was ready for me AT the meet along with a great and ornate sword...here's Todd Christensen watching over my 573

Brian -Gus- Gary and Mike, working hard at the head table
The hotel with a view--Red Lion Olympia Washington !

(thanks to Nancy for doing the lions share of the pictures)

MY WEBSITE FOR MORE NEW MEET PICS--

5 Comments:

Blogger zaitsoff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:28 PM  
Blogger zaitsoff said...

had a techianal(sp) promblem with my comment.everything is better now.greats posts and congrats on 573

5:32 AM  
Blogger Tony Tomra said...

Great stuff on your blog and site. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I have a 44 coming I don't know if I'll have time to work with though. I've emailed Bull Stewart to get info on the meet the first time bounced back and I haven't heard anything from the second try. Again great job with your bench looks like it was a good push to finish that one.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ruth and Fred said...

woo HOOOOOO!!!

All hail Thorndike Pickledish. Way to go on your amazing lift. That's more than the members of my household weigh...including the neighbor's cat!

Great pics here and on the site. I liked the "dawning of the age of cholesterol" ha ha!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Ruth and Fred said...

oops I said "lift"

I meant "bench"

honest I did ;)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home