Sunday, June 29, 2008

562 Falls to the Bozo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert O. (Bench Bozo) Smith hits a perfect 562 WABDL World Record- !!
James Crawford got a MIND BOGGLING 804 LB Bench
Jody Cranston powered up a great 557 --triple bodyweight deadlift !
Nancy Carpenter was 148 class 47-53 Masters Canadian record breaker with an EASY 192 bench--she's lost 7 pounds at her new job--and is JUST as strong as when she was a 165'er...
This is the meet tee--for the LUCKY 12th annual ALKI meet --I've been to all of them..There were FANTASTIC Lifts by everyone at this meet yesterday--I have LOTS MORE Pictures and details at my POWERWEBSITE (click the Blue)

Elated BOZO (bench)

3 Comments:

Blogger zaitsoff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Tony Tomra said...

Out standing Rob I'm realy falling behind

2:39 PM  
Blogger Thorndike Pickledish said...

Tony, NO WAY are you falling behind !! you make my lifts WITH a squat and deadlift added in...you have the AWPC World record YOU are da Man !!

zaitsoff--
Yes, there is always doubt--that's why I'm am such an ass at meets UNTIL I get my lifts in...I'm totally insecure about whether I'll spend hundreds of dollars on a meet only to pull a "Mendelson" pre meet jitters are MY version of PMS

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home