Wednesday, August 08, 2007

DE on Tuesday before the meet !

Yesterday, I achieved good speed on the light bar for my final workout before ALKI...better speed on the bar and bands than last week...225X4 reps X 4 sets then 245X4 255X4 295X4 and one set of 315X3 WITH purples--good fast sets only 1 min rests and a triple with 345 as the last set..now to rest and focus on good success,altho I'm still a little apprehensive about traffic due to massive construction on I-5 and whether or not the weather will be OK for the beach...so far, forecast for Seattle is cloudy morning sun in the afternoon ---oddly,I'd like to lift in the cool and my pal Nancy would prefer the heat...our lifting times are reverse to that...oh well, Seattle's alki meet is alway a fun one, cuz of the crowd and Bull's team of lifters and helpers...here is a link to one of the previous Beach meets...
CLICK THIS and SCROLL for ALKI 2005
this coming one Saturday is the 11th annual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home