Thursday, March 01, 2007

It was On !!

The World WIDE web could care less cuz they cant see Vancouver Cable TV--BUT--the Powerlifting blurb starring Jody Cranston--Nancy Carpenter and me popping up 500+ like a feather...was on last nite and today --I think I spoke my parts well--I said "crap" under my breath--when being put into my shirt..and "Feels good" after the effortless Bench reps I did --2 heavy lifts were shown...Jody kinda looked like --"what gives" when I threw 507 or so back at him and made the cage bounce..Both Jody and Nancy were articulate... and impressive in their exercise movement shots..Jack Christie the producer of the piece did a great job in explaining powerlifting in under 3 minutes..It's good ..any viewers in the Mainly Lowland can see it rerun cable 4--
we're on----------
Thursday at 3am, 6am, 6:30am,
8am, 8:30am, 10am, 10:30am,
2pm, 3pm
Sunday at 1pm & 6:30pm
Monday at 12midnight, 2:30am

Both WABDL and BCPA were mentioned, so hopefully people will get interested in our sport and google the feds and turn out for a meet or two...or, bring their strength to the platform !

___________________________

For something completely BETTER
Scroll down to the 'Powerlifting watch' link today and catch Ryan Kennelly's 909 Bench on video there !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home